The ag mechanics shop is known for it's history of housing the tools for several years of state and national winning welding and ag mechanics teams. The shop has been been standing since the early 1900's. There are several teaching tools that students use on a daily basis. These include: oxy acetylene welders, wire fed welders, gas engines, power tools, grinders, metal brakes, and a plasma cam for cutting out intricate desgins for student projects. Skills for the Trade, Introduction to Welding and Advanced Welding are classes that are housed in the shop and utilize all the proper equipment to teach students industry standards for future employment. There is a classroom and the Agriculture Department office is also connected to the shop
Agriculture Science Classroom- G2
This building was funded and built with monies from Prop 1-D and our Ag Boosters. Veterinary Science, Floriculture, Earth Science and Ag Biology use this classroom in hands on learning educational labs, assembly of floral products, curriculum delivery, FFA meetings and a hub for FFA activities like our annual FFA Car Show, Drive Thru BBQ, officer meetings, CDE team practices, back to school nights etc. The construction of this building was completed in 2010.
The greenhouse was built in 1991. It has a sprinkler and cooling system to help maintain plant growth and temperature. Outside of the greenhouse there are several potting tables, two large concrete planters for vegetable production, and several soil/media bins. Students have access to this facility, with many of them using it to house their SAE. Students have a wide range of projects started and maintained in the greenhouse ranging from 1,000 ornamental plants, vegetable gardens, flowering plant production and growing plants to sell to faculty and district staff. Students also help maintain flowering shrubs, trees and plants campus wide.